Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Evie's Definitely Growing Up
The kid's got a slightly loose tooth. We were brushing her teeth this morning before school, and she complained about her gums hurting behind her bottom teeth. I looked in her mouth and there's a new tooth coming in behind her baby teeth. Crazy. It's a little weird that the baby tooth is hardly loose and the permanent tooth is already coming in, but I guess it's okay. She's a little nervous about the whole thing. (Takes after her mama. Pulling teeth out makes my stomach queasy.) I think she'll be a little happier once the tooth fairy pays her a visit. I just can't believe those little tiny bottom teeth she got at four months old are about to be gone! Sheesh! Who gets sentimental over teeth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah, you were alot dramatic about loose teeth and pulling them... or not pulling them. LOL
Sarah eats fruit rollups when she has a loose tooth...pulls it right out - LOL. Four more to go :).
Hey Tara did Mom give you a tooth fairy pillow? They are really cute. A happy face with a tiny pocket on it.
Are u going to keep the teeth? I found Shawns stash of nasty bloody teeth the other day
Post a Comment