Hey, did you have any luck with the Rainforest take along swing? I got one and the thing petered out on us after a week... I returned it and am going to try the Boppy one from Babies R Us. It just doesn't fly around here when the swing dies! I hope your's works better! He is such a cutie pie!!! Love the picutes!!! Well, screaming baby calls... Love you all!!!
3 comments:
What cuties :) That 6th picture down looks like Maggie is worn out from being a big sister :)
yay! photos! Thank you! Oliver looks like a chunk. LOL
Love ya,
Dad
Hey, did you have any luck with the Rainforest take along swing? I got one and the thing petered out on us after a week... I returned it and am going to try the Boppy one from Babies R Us. It just doesn't fly around here when the swing dies! I hope your's works better! He is such a cutie pie!!! Love the picutes!!! Well, screaming baby calls... Love you all!!!
Post a Comment