Evie's prechool class goes on field trips now and then. I went with them last semester to the pumpkin patch and Mary of Puddin' Hill (a candy store here in Greenville). Today they went to visit an eye doctor's office because they are learning about the five senses this month. I had planned on going but had to end up taking Maggie to the doctor instead. This meant Evie got to ride on the bus with her class (in her car seat)! She was so super-excited! When I picked her up from school, I asked what her field trip was like, and all she could talk about was riding in the bus. She said she sat in the very back, and they sang "The Wheels on the Bus" all together. I'm bummed I didn't get to go with her, but I'm glad she got the opportunity to ride the bus. She's growing up fast.
About Maggie: I thought she might have developed an ear infection, because she woke up this morning with a goopy eye. I took her in, and her ears were fine, except for a lot of wax. (All three kids have waxy ears. It's nasty!) She was coughing up a storm (still is), and the doctor said her asthma has flared up, but her cold is pretty much gone. So we're back on the breathing machine for a few days, and she has a new prescription for Singulair that's supposed to help with asthma and allergies. *sigh* And Oliver's got some kind of cough, but nothing else. Not sure what that's about. I'm just tired of all the ick. Feels like spring, so I'm hoping this is the last round of it that we have to deal with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad Evie had a good time. She's almost in Kindergarten, Tara. Whoa. Kids ride buses in car seats? She's missing out on the joy of sitting in the back of the bus and bouncing around when the bus goes over bumps!!!
Love ya,
Dad
Post a Comment