Monday, March 23, 2009
We're here, don't worry! We had a wonderful trip to Stillwater last week. Some very good friends, the Urlachers, went up with us for a few days, then the kids and I stayed for the following week. John's mom was on spring break, Kelsey was on spring break, mom took off for the week, and Mema came for a couple of days. We got lots of time with family, which is always awesome! We took pictures of the first part of the trip when John and the Urlachers were up there, but I didn't take a single picture the rest of the week. Guess I was too lazy! Nana took some, though, so we have some record of the visit. As always, we got spoiled by all the extra attention, but that's not such a bad thing. Can't wait until the next trip to Oklahoma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Afraid to break your camera taking my photo???
We had a blast having you at the house this last week. It sure was quiet on Saturday nite. :(
Love yuns,
Dad.
Well, Opie, with the faces you made at your own camera, I didn't want to risk it. :)
Guess I need to work on my smile...
Post a Comment