Great idea, huh? Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like cracked cervical vertebrae. But, hey, it's fun while it lasts! And let me tell you, that ain't long. It's already got a hole. But here's the fun we had with it for those two glorious days!
I think I *might* know how that hole happened.... But I'm not certain...
Yes, I realize NOW that Maggie's shirt is backward. Not only that, but the tag's hanging out. Cracks me up.
3 comments:
That looks like fun. We had a giant inner tube when I was a kid. Great fun!! Evie and Maggie's static hair is hilarious.
Hahaha! Great fun :) I have seen those but never been brave enough to buy one. Glad you guys tried it out though! The boys enjoyed seeing the pictures :)
Kay first of all..JEALOUS that ya'll are outside in December with NO coats on! Guess that's the payoff for your hot summers...mild winters!
And second, that is the coolest toy ever!!! WHERE did it come from? We've got some birthdays coming up (specifically the birthday of a NON-stop always moving little boy) and I think he'd love it!!!
Post a Comment