Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wow. Been awhile, huh?

Guess I need to dust off the cobwebs, back-pedal a few weeks, and get this thing caught up. With pictures. Don't expect too much out of me. I mean, I still haven't unpacked our bags from Christmas, we still have all of our Christmas decorations up, and laundry is just now getting caught up. One very, very sick little girl can sure throw things out of whack for a long time. The good news is, we're all better now. She's going back to school tomorrow. Maggie, too. And we can get back into our crazy daily routine.

4 comments:

Karen said...

YAY!

Roy and Debbie said...

Glad Evie is feeling better and hoping no one else gets the flu bug like Deb and Kelsey or stomach issues like Evie.

Roy and Debbie said...

Sure did have fun while you guys were in Stillwater, by the way.

The Vances said...

Glad to hear things are better now. So sorry that it was so rough!