Tuesday, August 18, 2009

God is in the Little Things

John and I were discussing money yesterday at dinner. You know, about how there is just barely enough. No matter what you do. After dinner John made a trip to Wal-Mart to buy a canister of formula for Oliver. (I'm working on getting him on whole milk only. That will certainly help the money situation a bit!) John reached up to the top shelf for the Similac Go & Grow for older babies, and sitting on top of the canister was a $2.00 off coupon that someone left. Not a great big deal, but enough to remind us that God takes care of us when we need it. Even if it is $2 at a time.

4 comments:

Lezli said...

Very cool :) I love when God gives us "surprises" - big or little :)

Karen said...

Thanks Tara!

eleanor said...

He is there all the time. I heard a comment made Sunday that stuck with me. When Joseph was in the pit God was there, when he was in jail God was there and when he was the administrator of food to his family God was there. He does take care of us. Love ya

The Vances said...

Good reminder, Tara!