Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brother's Newest Thing

Click here to check out what Oliver's been up to the last two days.

4 comments:

Roy and Debbie said...

hee hee. I better give Nana a box of tissues before showing that to her. LOL

Kathryn said...

I LOVE his cheerleaders in the background! And the part toward the end when he looks up at them and sorta grins...it just melts my heart!! He is SUCH a long and lean little boy!!! Thanks for sharing! Oh and once Sam started moving, he hasn't stopped since!!! Get your running shoes on!! :)

Lezli said...

Awww!!! He's so adorable! I guess he and Isaac must have decided it was about time to join the show! Evie and Maggie are so cute, cheering him on. It's only a matter of time before he and Isaac are part of the "big kids" and into trouble :)

Karen said...

TOO CUTE!