Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here's the other thing Oliver has figured out this week. I walked in to the front room on Tuesday morning to find him like this:

He's not quite to his feet yet, but it's only a matter of time. Opie & Nana, are you ready for this?? Next week it's sure to be crazy!

Maggie brought a black and white stuffed cat to me today and asked if I liked her kitty. I asked what it's name is, and she said, "Black and Blackey Whitey White". Very descriptive. :)

We have had some good times lately. John's parents were here last week to help with the kids when John had his eye surgery. Then my mom, dad, and grandma came for the holiday weekend and my birthday. Mema stayed this week and just went home today. The kids and I hardly know what to do with ourselves!

3 comments:

Roy and Debbie said...

Wow. He's made some big changes in the last few weeks. We'll be outside playing catch before too long.

Karen said...

Hi Tara,

When Kenneth and I were kids - your grandma let us "borrow" a couple of puppies for a short time (I can't remember how long) but we named them blackie and brownie:).

I loved the slip n' slide videos! Didn't slip n' slides use to be longer:).

Have a super gr8 1!

Karen said...

p.s.

I got some baby snuggle time in this week with my great nephew this past week - even a little time snuggling on the beach of Lake Erie! Life is Good!