Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Morning, Sunshine!


I went in to Oliver's room Monday morning to find him like this. Well, he wasn't crying at first. When I walked in and saw him, I left the room to get the camera. That's when he started crying. If you click on the picture, you can see his big ol' tears. So sad.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Was he crying out loud? Poor guy, thought his momma left him :).

Is it just a little twisted to think that he looks cute? Did you do it on purpose :)?

Roy and Debbie said...

LOL! Toga, toga, toga...

Tara said...

Yes, he was crying pretty pathetically. Poor little guy. :) This is the first time I've ever found him like this when he woke up. I think Maggie ended up like this a few times. Cracks me up to walk in and see them all tangles up in their pjs. I've even done it a few times in my life. It's weird to wake up like that!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I thought it was his sexy PJ's I guess they don't make PJ's with one shoulder. Good morning Ele Love ya