http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=237043815/a=98300416_98300416/t_=98300416
There are lots more pictures of stuff I've talked about the last few weeks. The playground, the fair, Sea World. Some cute stuff.
Also, I had another OB appointment today. I'm 35 weeks & 3 days. Belly's measuring 36 weeks, or 36 cm. (I've NEVER measured "ahead" of my weeks. EVER.) Oliver kept moving around while the nurse practitioner was trying to get his heart rate with the doppler. Took her awhile to be able to listen to it long enough to count! He's doing just fine, of course. I go back again next Wednesday for another check-up. I also have an ultrasound next Tuesday. Fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!! Why couldn't they make the u/s and appointments on the same day?!? That was one nice thing about my OB, they have the u/s in the office so we always got that done and our appointments done at the same time. Do you take the girls with you during your appointments? I've started wondering about how weekly appointments work when your on # 2 or 3. Well, I hope you're staying cool and managing to keep your feet up a little anyways!! You're almost there!! Well, Brooklynn calls again! Happy late birthday!!! We were thinking about you guys this weekend! What did you guys do for your birthday?
Post a Comment