Gotta start by visiting the monsterous bull at the front gate.
Our sweet angel, Maggie, announced that it had a "huge butt".
First stop: concessions for corn dogs, nachos, brisket sandwich, and lemonade!
Next order of business: check out the pigs, goats, sheep, cows, chickens, and rabbits.
Farm girls at heart? Maybe not, but they sure are cute!
Happiness is a balloon.
Not really fair-related, I just thought she looked particularly pretty.
Can't leave the fair without riding the merry-go-round!
7 comments:
Neat photos. Coming to this blog always settles me down. Especially after days like this one. Thanks, Tara.
I haven't had a corndog is forever. Love 'em a tad crispy on the outside. The merry-go-round looks cool with all those lights.
I haven't had a corndog IN forever. sheesh. LOL
It looks like a great day! Life is good!
Aw, I wish we could have been there with y'all!! I feel so bad that we had to break our "tradition". Maybe next year...
Looks like y'all had fun though!
Maggie's "huge butt" comment has me giggling. What a hoot! Great photos and gorgeous kids!
What a lovely family outing. Was the corn dog as good as our turkey legs? We celebrated Brooklynn's birthday today and she took it all in. Even played with the boxes. Love ya
Taking another look at the pics and started remenesing when my three oldest granddaughters enjoyed the tractor bucket thing with Grandpa Botts. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Higher
Post a Comment